The Sacramento Public Library will present free computer classes to develop the skills and confidence to use technology effectively at the Central Library, 828 I Street, Sacramento.
Saturdays: July 2, 9, 16, 23, 2011
- 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.: Introduction to Computers
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Surfing, Shopping & Beyond
Tuesdays: July 5, 12, 19, 26, 2011
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Saturdays: August 6, 13, 20, 27, 2011
- 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.: Introduction to Microsoft Word
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Introduction to the Internet
Registration is required, and attendees must commit to an entire workshop series. For more information, please telephone the Sacramento Public Library at (916) 264-2920 or visit www.saclibrary.org.
This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.